New Joy Quilt Frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Joy Quilt Frame

I am looking at a listing for a New Joy Gold Standard Quilt frame. Honestly, I had never heard of this company, and I don't even know if they are around anymore, looking at their website.

I have a domestic machine...a Husqvarna Viking Emma. I am wondering about this frame in conjunction with my machine. It has been difficult to try to FMQ on the machine, although I have done meandering.

Does anyone have any experience with this frame?

Thanks!

Re: New Joy Quilt Frame

I don't know anything about frames, but New Joy has a web site and that frame.

http://newjoyquilting.com/gold_standard.html

Comment

Hi I just got mine set up Friday night and anxious to try it. Keep in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanna View Post
        Hi I just got mine set up Friday night and anxious to try it. Keep in touch.
        I need to find the instructions for assembly for the Gold Standard frame. The website doesn't seem to work. Are they out of business? Any ideas where I can found instructions?
        Thanks

Comment

Did you ever find the instructions for assembling the frame? I have that frame and it is already set up, but I just traded it and need to find the instructions for the new owner to assemble it. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Here is the manual

http://myqbot.com/pages/content/fram...y%20Manual.pdf
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Thank you, but I had already found this one. It is the instructions for hooking up the QBOT guidance system, not for the actual frame assembly.

Comment

Working...
              X