Have You Browsed M*'s Panels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have You Browsed M*'s Panels?

This a.m. I browsed all 17 pages of panels. Wow! What an assortment! From baby items, to beautiful scenery, all kinds of animals, patriotic themes, and digital images of the birds for all 50 states. I selected an alphabet panel for a baby quilt & one of scenery for a man's quilt. You might want to check it out.

Re: Have You Browsed M*'s Panels?

Yes, I'm always browsing thru their panels.
    I've purchased one of the panels and added some of it onto another memory quilt.

Sheep Farmer by day....sigpic....Quilter-in-Training by night
    The Farmmyfarm

Comment

I love panels! Among others, I made two little wall hangings out of this one:
      https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...erry-red-panel

Sold 'em both at a Christmas fundraising Bazaar in December.

Comment

Love panels and the various options for putting a quilt together. Easy & fast projects.

Comment

I am always looking at panels - I just received my order today with another panel - just not sure what i am going to do with it - YET
          Lisa Dawn
          May great ideas start with a scrap of thought.

Comment

I check the panels fairly often. Love working with them. I just ordered the Grateful Heart beige panel. Loved it and felt it was something I needed as a daily reminder :-) I'm going to do it up and put it in my kitchen or family room. I've been wanting to order the Rhombus Template and when I saw that for free in the daily deal I tossed in the panel at the same time. Can't wait for them to get here.
            https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
            Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I looked up the Grateful Heart Panel. I like that one! A good choice. I passed on the rhombus template DD. Not sure I want to make that one. I have so many other patterns in the queue already!

Comment

I have done the walking dead and a nightmare before christmas! They are great gifts!!

Comment

Thank you for sharing this! For some reason, I never browsed through the panels. There is quite a variety! I was happy to find one that I can incorporate into just the right quilt for a friend.
                  I am Sew Blessed!
                  Alina

Comment

I bought a couple of Beautiful Santa panels to use in projects next year. I really like them.

Comment

Working...
                    X