Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's been a very long time

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
    I recommend that you first read your owner's manual. Then, join the machine embroidery group here at M*. The Group is great about answering questions, but you can also ask on the general forum. Start with something simple, without too many thread colors. Don't forget about YouTube. Do a search for beginner machine embroidery and a whole world of information will open up to you. I do a lot of machine embroidery and you can pm me anytime.

Here are some of my favorite places to look and buy. For designs: www.emblibrary.com www.urbanthreads.com. There are also some nice designs on Etsy. For thread you can't beat the quality or price at www.metrothreads.com.

Happy Stitching!!
    I did, I read the manual but I'm more of a visual person . The manual doesn't have a step by step on doing a simple design, nor should it. I just needed to see someone do a simple design.

I joined a group here. I forgot how much I loved seeing everyone's work. That's what got me started with sewing 2 years ago. It was so inspiring. I had that feeling again when I saw what others had done with embroidery on here.

I'm looking forward to creating a NCW that is embroidered. I bought the NCW templates and have only been able to use them 3 times to make wallets.
    Hugs,
    Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
    Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Comment

Working...
    X