I found it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found it!

I am getting caught up on laundry today - some things that were put in the laundry room before Christmas that didn't need to be washed right away. And .... I found it! The missing 2 yards of woven flannel. Now, I am not sure how it got wrapped up in some dirty linens, but it did! It is none the worse for wear, and is now safely in the flannel bin of my sewing room!

I am glad that I didn't find it in the freezer!
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Re: I found it!

Hooray!! Isn't it funny how things magically appear once we stop actively and obsessively looking for them! Last week I lost my remote for the garage door which I always leave in the car. But dh used my car after me so I thought he brought it in the house by accident. I looked everywhere. Checked the car 3 times including under the seats. It was nowhere. Dh gets into the car several hours later, the remote is in the car where it always is. What?! I still don't understand how that happened.
    Last edited by jjkaiser; January 2, 2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

glad you found it
      My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

Amazing how things happen! Happy you found it!. I threw out bills this season with some wrapping paper. Found them . Not as exciting as finding your fabric though.

Comment

I consider that "another mystery solved"!
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I generally find the lost item when I stop looking for it! Or I let my brain ruminate and poof, there it is!

Comment

I keep the garage door opener clipped to the sun visor on the passenger side. It never gets moved. No one else drives my car.

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
                Hooray!! Isn't it funny how things magically appear once we stop actively and obsessively looking for them! Last week I lost my remote for the garage door which I always leave in the car. But dh used my car after me so I thought he brought it in the house by accident. I looked everywhere. Checked the car 3 times including under the seats. It was nowhere. Dh gets into the car several hours later, the remote is in the car where it always is. What?! I still don't understand how that happened.
                I do. HD did bring it in the house, and when he found it, he felt so bad, he snuck out and put it back in the car.
                Pieced By Me! :icon_wave:

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

Man, I lost something the other day and looked and looked. I didn't find it. But , now I don't remember what it was I was looking for.
                  Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
                  Terry

Comment

Working...
                  X