Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying Isacord thread online

Hi

I am wanting to try out the thread that Leah Day uses. Isacord polyester thread.

It is just to expensive to order from USA . The shipping cost more then the item I want to buy.

So I thought that I could get the thread online from UK.

Is there anyone of you that have experience from this site ?

Barnyarns is a leading online retailer of high-quality embroidery and quilting supplies. We offer a wide range of threads, needles, fabrics, and accessories from top brands, including Gutermann, Madeira, Aurifil, Superior and Schmetz. Our website is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it easy to find the perfect thread for your next project. We also offer free UK delivery on orders over £40, making it convenient and affordable to shop with us. Visit Barnyarns today to browse our extensive selection.

Or know of any good site that ships to other countries ?

I am very grateful for any tip or hint.

Annika

Quiltaholic by choice!
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: Buying Isacord thread online

I am in the US, but this is where I buy my Isacord thread. Best deal I could find and they are very fast to ship. But... I have no idea if they ship to the UK or other countries, or how much it would cost. But you could go to the site and check it out.
    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Re: Buying Isacord thread online

Hi Annika, I could sent some Isacord thread to you from Germany, I think the shipping to Sweden is about 9€. I am paying 4,70€ for 1000m Isacord 40.
      Sent me a pm, I would be glad to help!
      Find me on Instagram @auntie_uli

Comment

Working...
      X