Bendable Neck Lamp, Today's Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bendable Neck Lamp, Today's Special

Does anyone have this? And do you like it? Does it light up enough of an area to be useful? I am always needing more light.

Re: Bendable Neck Lamp, Today's Special

It seems expensive. Here is one for half the price.

http://www.allstitch.net/product/mig...FQ90fgod1YEPGA
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Harbour Freight has them a lot cheaper too.

Comment

There are two types of bendable brite lights--one is battery operated and doesn't provide much light. This one is plug in and is very bright and normally sells for $45-50. I use a plug-in on all of my machines.

Comment

I'm trying to decide yea or nay on this one. I've bought a few small OTT lights that wound up not being as useful because I couldn't place them close enough to be of much use.

I watched the video & the light does seem really bright for a lamp that small, the plug in makes it seem better than battery powered, and the versatile attachment to the machine seems like a plus too.

Comment

I found one of these at Walmart - well similar - works great and doesn't take alot of space.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays...-Lamp/49333229
            There are no perfect quilts, because I am a imperfect quilter.

Sharon :icon_hi:

Comment

I have this exact one, bought on a DD about a year ago. It is a fantastic light just the right size. Mine is attached to a floor lamp beside "my chair" in the LR and it is perfect for doing hand work. I would never spend $50 on this little light though that is an outrageous price. It gives a very bright light and the reason I bought it was bc it was bendable (a great feature, you can adjust it to exactly where you need it) and plugs in. I hate stuff with batteries.
              Last edited by jjkaiser; December 31, 2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

It does not look like it is worth that much money. I would pass on it!
                Happy Quilting!

Comment

i have this, and find that the light is too harsh....after using it for awhile, i have to turn it off...

Comment

Thanks for your input. I guess I'll pass on it.

Comment

I have it and I like it. Also bought it when it was a DD. I have it attached to my long arm and aim it at the needle area. Sometimes I aim it to where I'm going. And sometimes I use it to highlight the area where I have to "unquilt".
                      Vonnie

Comment

I recently made a discovery....LED strip lights for sewing machines! Go to Amazon or Google and search for "sewing machine lights. You will find LED strip light sets that attach to the harp of your sewing machine and are simply amazing!. I bought the Inspired brand LED set for two machines and can not believe the difference it makes. The strip has an adhesive backing, it plugs into a switch which plugs into an outlet. You can audition the position to get the best location for your needs. As one reviewer so perfectly stated it, "I can see black thread on black fabric again"! Highly highly recommend.

Comment

Working...
                        X