Recap of 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recap of 2016

I made 15 throw sized (50 x60") donation quilts for kids, finished my cheddar bow-tie, made an 80" x 92" tumbling block quilt for a friend, and helped piece and did the quilting on the guild's quilt that is displayed at the local extension office where we meet.
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Re: Recap of 2016

All in all I would say I have had a wonderful year, finished 32 quilts, have 3 tops ready to quilt and quilted 17 for others, I had 1 baby quilt, 7 QOV 4 queen, a few double and the others were throws or twins. Nothing smaller than 50X60. I also made some of the Kimberbell bench pillows and several runners and toppers. I also love doing machine embroidery and do lots of baby hoodies and towel wraps to sell. Today I have been working on my list of quilts for next year, have several that I have all the fabric for so those are going to be on my list to do this year, going to try not to buy fabric ( as I open a package from Eleanor that is a layer cake and charm pack) but do up what I have, things just get shifted to the back burner and others take their place, maybe this year I can stick to a plan. Hope everyone has a wonder year in 2017. Happy Sewing !!

Comment

Working...
      X