Youtube - the Midnight Quilting Show with Angela Walters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube - the Midnight Quilting Show with Angela Walters

I recently found this on my youtube feed... so awesome and funny! It's part of Craftsy's channel...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/becraftsy/videos
    It just started on Dec 7th - right up my quilting alley

Re: Youtube - the Midnight Quilting Show with Angela Walters

Now she's a hoot! Really like her videos!!

Comment

I have watched all of these, she makes me chuckle. She really does a good job of showing the mistakes made in quilting. The last video I watched she sewed strips onto her triangles and then realized they were not long enough. When you can laugh at yourself for making the same mistakes, you realize you have something in common with even the pros!
      Blogging ahead.....research in quilting and sewing with a dab of cooking/recipes too.

https://myquiltprojects.wordpress.com/

https://thecookbookproject.wordpress.com/

Comment

I've also been watching. I like that she shows simple quilting even though Angela is known for quite intricate designs. It makes the projects more doable for everyone.

Comment

I am making her Star quilt from the first tutorial.... I am not able to finish it in one night...maybe because I didn't drink enough magic quilting juice
          Find me on Instagram @auntie_uli

Comment

Originally posted by Auntie Uli View Post
            I am making her Star quilt from the first tutorial.... I am not able to finish it in one night...maybe because I didn't drink enough magic quilting juice
            Call me a skeptic but I doubt she finishes it in one night. Especially with the taping of the show. If I worked all night I'd end up with a big mess. One thing I've learned is when to call it a night.

Comment

Originally posted by quiltsRfun View Post
              Call me a skeptic but I doubt she finishes it in one night. Especially with the taping of the show. If I worked all night I'd end up with a big mess. One thing I've learned is when to call it a night.

She skipped some steps in the video, without sparing up all the hsts the blocks won't have the right size. And all this steps take time, I worked two days on it and have finished all full star blocks and the four partial stars left to make.
              But the video is very funny and I think we should not take it to seriously.
              Find me on Instagram @auntie_uli

Comment

Originally posted by Auntie Uli View Post
                She skipped some steps in the video, without sparing up all the hsts the blocks won't have the right size. And all this steps take time, I worked two days on it and have finished all full star blocks and the four partial stars left to make.
                But the video is very funny and I think we should not take it to seriously.
                Right. I think it's just a catchy name for the videos, not necessarily that it's done in one night. I really enjoy watching Angela. I met her at a quilt show when I bought my Sweet Sixteen. She was demonstrating. She sure makes it look easy.

Comment

thanks for posting this, I enjoyed the 2 videos that I watched.

Comment

Working...
                  X