Silly things we do sometimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly things we do sometimes

So I was renewing my Hubby's business domain last week, and I played around with some of the newly available 'dots' and bought PiecedBy.me just for kicks.

Does that top the cutom quilt themed license plates?

Maybe, but it's easier to hide from my husband.

What silly thing have you done that only another quilter would understand?
    Pieced By Me! :icon_wave:

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Re: Silly things we do sometimes

That would be a very long list....
    but at the top of the list, saw a beautiful butterfly print fabric, had to have it. Didn't know what I was going to do with it, but had to have it, so I bought 2 yards.

6 months later, saw this beautiful butterfly print fabric, had to have it...........

Now what to do with 4 yards of the same fabric?

Comment

Butterfly fabric is my weakness. I just bought the last 5 yards of this: https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...tallic-yardage

6 yards is enough for the backing of a aprox 108x88 sized quilt, but then I wouldn't see it. Oh, I'd never make the bed!
      Pieced By Me! :icon_wave:

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post
        but at the top of the list, saw a beautiful butterfly print fabric, had to have it. Didn't know what I was going to do with it, but had to have it, so I bought 2 yards.

6 months later, saw this beautiful butterfly print fabric, had to have it...........

I did the same thing with 4 yards of chinese dragon fabric

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline T. View Post

Caroline.......at least you're consistent.
          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyCurious View Post
            Butterfly fabric is my weakness. I just bought the last 5 yards of this: https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...tallic-yardage

6 yards is enough for the backing of a aprox 108x88 sized quilt, but then I wouldn't see it. Oh, I'd never make the bed!
            That is very pretty.

Comment

Working...
            X