Grrr!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grrr!

I am missing a 2 yard piece of woven flannel. I've check my sewing room three times. Does anyone know where I put it?
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Re: Grrr!

It's probably next to my picture that failed to post earlier!!!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

It will be in the last place you look, LOL!!
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Is it under the UFO's?
        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

It's probably hiding underneath another piece in your stash! Good Luck

Comment

I'm sure it is in a safe place!

Comment

It's probably hanging out with my embroidery scissors & bodkin that have been AWOL for a while ...

Comment

NB: I did find a missing housekey in the search!
                If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Comment

I usually find those things in my freezer. Just amazing what I've found there at times.
                  https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                  Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Wish i had all the time back that I've spent "looking for stuff"..... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is right!!! Alas, i think it is the "curse of the creative"....LOL
                    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                    that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

I can touch something while sewing and move it off the sewing table. Ten minutes later, I cannot find it. If I pirate talk that just makes me a fool when I find it a minute later, right where I put it......aaaaaaarrrrrrrr matey!
                      Blogging ahead.....research in quilting and sewing with a dab of cooking/recipes too.

https://myquiltprojects.wordpress.com/

https://thecookbookproject.wordpress.com/

Comment

That is so frustrating! And the time and emotions that are wasted looking for the things we know are SOMEWHERE ! I hope you find it!

Comment

Did you happen to use it in another project? Guilty of that here!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvia H View Post
                            I am missing a 2 yard piece of woven flannel. I've check my sewing room three times. Does anyone know where I put it?
                            Sylvia,
                            without you knowing it I hitched a ride from Utah, snuck into your sewing room, rented a limo and came home with it. I will send the ransome note soon. lol I am sorry you seem to have misplaced it. I found some notions I was looking for in my Son's room. Did you try in another bedroom behind the dresser? Another idea is could the flannel be folded in with other flannel or other fabric?
                            VETERAN
                            n. [VET-ER-AN]
                            Someone Who Will Knock You Out
                            For Stepping On
                            The American Flag!

Comment

Just a sec, I'll go look for it....there is so much stuff out of place in my sewing room, it just might be hiding in there!
                              Peggiep
                              "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

Working...
                              X