• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grampz
    replied
    Re: Triangle Zipper Pouch

Originally posted by violette123 View Post
    I made dozens of these, filled them with holiday candy, and gave them away to friends and aquaintences. Well received and many suggested using them as coin purses.
    What a fantastic idea to put candy in them. I have a white elephant exchange coming up. I was getting ready to make just 3 pouches. Thanks for the idea!

Leave a comment:

• violette123
    replied

I made dozens of these, filled them with holiday candy, and gave them away to friends and aquaintences. Well received and many suggested using them as coin purses.

Leave a comment:

• AMG
    replied

I love these & Crafty Gemini's tutorial is great - they are next on my list to make to have on hand for gift giving after all the Xmas chaos is over

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

Originally posted by Grampz View Post
    They really are. Had a little trouble with the zipper but I figure if I just keep trying it will get easier and easier.
    It certainly does! If you trim about three of the teeth only, not the zipper tape, away on one side, it makes it much easier!

Leave a comment:

• Grampz
    replied

Originally posted by bubba View Post
    Aren't those fun to make? I really enjoy sewing them!
    They really are. Had a little trouble with the zipper but I figure if I just keep trying it will get easier and easier.

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

Aren't those fun to make? I really enjoy sewing them!

Leave a comment:

• GrandmaE
    replied

Very cute. I am sure they will enjoy it and remember you when using it.

Leave a comment:

• Grampz
    started a topic Triangle Zipper Pouch

Triangle Zipper Pouch

I Watched a fantastic tutorial from #craftygemini on YouTube on how to do Triangle Zipper Pouches this afternoon. Here is what I accomplished in about 45 minutes. I'm pretty excited on how it turned out. Not bad for a first try I'd say. A few hours ago I actually gave it a to friend who will be moving out of state in a few days.
    Sending Luvz, Hugz, & Prayerz
    ~ Grampz
Working...
X