Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make an Easy 2 for 1 Pinwheel Stars Quilt! New Tutorial!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make an Easy 2 for 1 Pinwheel Stars Quilt! New Tutorial!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=095PPKq4iAI

Enjoy
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: Make an Easy 2 for 1 Pinwheel Stars Quilt! New Tutorial!

I may give this one a try with my Wordsmith roll.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

This is cute!

Comment

Thanks for the link, that is a neat pattern. But my You Tube automatically went to an Angela Waters midnight quilting video showing a rainbow quilt made all out of triangles. She made it look so easy. So if you have time, check both these videos out. You won't know which one to make first!

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
          Thanks for the link, that is a neat pattern. But my You Tube automatically went to an Angela Waters midnight quilting video showing a rainbow quilt made all out of triangles. She made it look so easy. So if you have time, check both these videos out. You won't know which one to make first!
          Thanks for that suggestion - now I am dying to make that triangle quilt! But I'm pretty sure it will take me longer than she did

Comment

I haven't worked with triangle shapes/rulers yet, but this quilt looks awesome. Anyone able to tell what size triangle ruler Angela is using 30degree? or 60degree? I am newer to quilting and looking at the rulers in pictures online I wasn't sure how to "see" which one it is.

Comment

Working...
            X