For Those With A EziSew Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Those With A EziSew Table

My DH wants to get me a EziSew table for Christmas. Two questions: Do you need/use the extension table that's optional? Do you need/use the optional accessory tray?

I want to get the Grande table, so it's already 23xx47 and my machine is large, a Bernina 750. (The extension table is 38x19.)

Ann

Re: For Those With A EziSew Table

I have one that I use with a featherweight and do not have either accessory but happy as a clam without them.

Comment

I have the Grande table with accessory tray. I do not have the extension & don't feel I would need the extra space. I really do like the tray for the little things that you need constantly.

Comment

I want the plain table and another table for my Pfaff. I have a serger and a cover stitch that would use the table. I have a Juki 2010 that is already in a SewEzi portable. Haven't needed the accessory tray.

Comment

I have a 710 which is the same size as your 750. The table my DH made for it is 48" x 64" and I use every inch of it! Depending on room size, budget and projects planned I would go for as big as possible. My table has room at the back of the machine for my cutting mat and laying out my fabric pieces and when I am actually quilting or piecing the top together I love having so much room to the left of, and behind, the machine.

Comment

I have the Grande table for my Juki TL2010 and do not have or feel I need either accessory. Good table, very sturdy. The only problem I've had is they sent the wrong washers to make the height correct for my machine - twice. I finally got the right ones, but not so much as a simple "sorry".

Comment

Thanks for the information. I think I've made the decision to get the extension table and accessory box. I use a card table now for cutting, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X