Had to give DH a kiss!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to give DH a kiss!!

I'm strictly a SITD girl and started quilting a throw for DD - instead of a straight stitch I used a wavy stitch on the machine DH bought me in the summer - I was sew pleased with the result I had to give him a kiss (again) for buying me the quilting machine!!! He's such a lovely man!!

Re: Had to give DH a kiss!!

Don't you just love a DH who supports our habit! Give him one for me too.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

How blessed you are! I have a DH who supports my love of quilting, too and gives me the machines I need to enjoy my hobby . I really like the wavy line quilting.
      A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Lucky girl, hang on to him.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

He's a keeper!
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

He's definitely a keeper. It's my birthday today and among others things (crafty and otherwise), he bought me a new ironing board in jazzy colours because I had been complaining that the small ironing pad I have on a table was hurting my back!!! Only a sewist would understand!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryUK View Post
              He's definitely a keeper. It's my birthday today and among others things (crafty and otherwise), he bought me a new ironing board in jazzy colours because I had been complaining that the small ironing pad I have on a table was hurting my back!!! Only a sewist would understand!!!!
              Happy Belated Birthday, Mary. I had to smile at your being excited about a new ironing board. I am ironing on a wooden ironing board, old fashioned, probably 75 years old. It's heavy and makes a loud noise when I set it up, but I love it. I just keep putting new pretty covers on mine to dress it up.
              A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Working...
              X