JCY sent an amazing box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JCY sent an amazing box

I received a beautiful box of fabrics from JCY (JOY) and what a wonderful box it was. She sorted everything out by color and I will dream tonight with visions of quilt patterns in my head. Thank You Joy. This is such a generous donation for my Shriner project and I will work on making good use of all of these lovely colors. These are fabrics that I would have picked out for myself if I had been shopping. We must have similar taste. They are just gorgeous. Thank you Joy.
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Re: JCY sent an amazing box

Glad the box arrived safely, Terry. It got there faster than the expected date of delivery, which was Mon. Some of those FQs I bought with the idea of making the D9P pattern. Have fun! Happy Quilting!

Comment

Forum members are so generous !

Comment

Awesome !
        Can't wait to see what you create!!
        Happy Quilting!

Comment

Wow. I know you all think that DP9 pattern is easy but every time I watch the video, my dyslexia kicks in and I'm certain I won't be able to keep turning in the right direction. Maybe I'll try it on a small baby quilt and see if I can do it. Let me tell you that one of the hardest quilts I ever made was the falling charms and it had nothing to do with sewing it was getting them turned correctly. DH kept coming in and helping me get them back on tract. I watched the video about a gazillion times and still couldn't keep it in my mind. Since then I've sort of stayed away with things that have to be turned.
          Originally posted by JCY View Post
          Glad the box arrived safely, Terry. It got there faster than the expected date of delivery, which was Mon. Some of those FQs I bought with the idea of making the D9P pattern. Have fun! Happy Quilting!
          Terry

Comment

Joy you rock!!!

Comment

Joy, that was great of you to do that for Terry!
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Joy that was so sweet of you. Terry, I'm sure you'll come up with something wonderful. The D9P is not so bad - the one you quilted for me was a D9P. Give it a try and post some pics as you go and we can help you keep it straight. If you get one block done and keep it in front of you for a reference, the rest are easy.
                Cindy

Comment

and it was so beautiful. I could never do anything that comparable but I promise, I will give it a try.
                  Originally posted by seaturtle View Post
                  Joy that was so sweet of you. Terry, I'm sure you'll come up with something wonderful. The D9P is not so bad - the one you quilted for me was a D9P. Give it a try and post some pics as you go and we can help you keep it straight. If you get one block done and keep it in front of you for a reference, the rest are easy.
                  Terry

Comment

Working...
                  X