Pantone color of the year 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pantone color of the year 2017

Green is my favorite color. Just about any shade will do. I'm sure I have some of that in my stash already.
    Cindy

Comment

Since Pantone consists of mixing basic colors like CMYK in certain proportions, paint stores use it, too. You don't like this year's color?
      Go get a paint chip that matches what you want, and match the chip to fabric.

I still have some outdated Pantone swatches bought for design class. You gave the printer the number you wanted, and that's what he'd use. I can still use them for matching fabric if I don't have a fabric swatch in my stash.

CMYK - 4 color printing process. Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (K)

Comment

I think it's ok, don't love it or hate it but really I don't see the point of declaring a color of the year.

Comment

It wouldn't take much to beat last years pink and blue 80's revamp, imo. I like the vibrancy of this one. I could work with this.

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
            I think it's ok, don't love it or hate it but really I don't see the point of declaring a color of the year.
            Think of it like a dog show, it's a trend. Just because a Wolfhound wins doesn't mean you have to go get one. lol
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Working...
            X