Getting ready for summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting ready for summer

I spent the last 2 days making and machine sewing to the front , binding for a pile of UFO's. 4 baby quilts, a table topper, one twin size quilt, one double bed quilt and a bed runner. Signed up to Netflix. had my room air conditioner checked over. Plan on watching lots of programs and getting bindings hand sewn .
    "Never stop believing that fighting for what is right is worth it"
    Hillary Clinton

Re: Getting ready for summer

Sounds pretty nice, getting ready for summer. I think we are in for a long cold wet winter here.

Comment

I'll trade you. Summers here are awful- 104 by 10 in the morning. No homes with central air. I was raised in Pittsburgh then six years at MSU. I so miss winter.
      "Never stop believing that fighting for what is right is worth it"
      Hillary Clinton

Comment

Sounds like a good plan. It's hot and humid here almost year round. I bought all these pretty sweaters the last time I was on the mainland and haven't worn one yet. That was like six years ago. I'm tired of being hot and sticky!
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Oh my, the older I get, the more I hate being cold, but then again, I probably wouldn't want to be at 104 degrees at 10 am. I am blessed with 4 very nice seasons, winter being my least favorite.
          Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
          Terry

Comment

Summer fast approaching here in New Zealand too. I love summer but I get sweaty hands. Not great for quilting

Comment

Once upon a time the heat did not bother me so - NOW, since menopause, I can't stand it. Yes, I like the 4 seasons also.

Comment

Working...
              X