Small Business Saturday Shopping at LQS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Business Saturday Shopping at LQS

Saturday I was at my LQS at opening time. I wanted to get that batiks fabric for the sashing & border for the Broken Orange Peel quilt top I'm working on. The exact fabric I really wanted (which I used on my sample) wasn't available, but I found another one that will work. All fabric was marked down 30%. FQs were $1.75. I bought several. I also got more FQs from the "orphan corner" for $1.00 each. I use the plain ones for FMQ practice sandwiches. It's easier to see the stitching on the plain fabric. Thread was marked down 30%, so I got 2 cones of 50 wt. Eggshell, & 1 cone of gray -- both cotton thread -- I use these for piecing. Also a new pr. of Machingers, some LA needles, both of which were 15% off. All in all, it was a good haul. I so appreciate my LQS.

Re: Small Business Saturday Shopping at LQS

You are lucky to have a LQS close. You did good on the sells.

Comment

Yes you did do well at your LQS. We don't have one . There is a designer fabric store but the fabrics there are so very expensive that I just don't go in there unless I have questions about my machine
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

Good buys. My LQS was closed that day. I guess the wanted a long holiday.

Comment

I went to my LQS as well Saturday. I went to the sale room and they had lined up all the Halloween fabric.

Is it sad that I didn't buy any because I have at least a yard of just about every bolt on the table?

Comment

Working...
          X