Very thankful for this community..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very thankful for this community..

I just want to express my thanks to all of you on this site who actively (and not so actively) support this community by providing answers, suggestions and encouragement. Many times, the questions are similar and / or beginner-ish, and/ or answered elsewhere, but many of you are so patient and dedicated to developing confidence and our success, you support everyone. I often look forward to checking the site for new threads and new ideas from which I can learn. At this Thanksgiving, just wanted to say how thankful I am for your support on this site.

Re: Very thankful for this community..

Its good to have a little help when you need it

Comment

I'm thankful too. I came here looking for tips on piecing a quilt, and just lurked for months. Finally I decided to post and share. I'm so glad this forum is here and thankful everyone is willing to support, give advice and warnings, and generally lend a shoulder when I need someone to listen.

Whether it is quilting or personal, there is usually someone on this forum that can relate to your situation. Thank you everyone for sharing your time and talent.

Comment

Yes, what they said! Thanks, fellow quilters, for your patience and help.

Comment

Me too!!

I come here first thing every day to read threads and occasionally ask a question I try to post too, but don't often have much to add as I'm still very new to quilting

This is a fantastic community and I truly appreciate each one of you for making this such a wonderful place to be Thank you all!

Comment

Working...
          X