Any tips on selling at market x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any tips on selling at market x

I'm hoping to get a table at an indoor market this Saturday - it's from 12 to 4 - this will be the first time ever selling my make up bags and totes - would be grateful for any advice xx
    :icon_wave:

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=nf

Re: Any tips on selling at market x

,Try and take a partner with you in case one of you needs to use the restroom or eat something. Just make your table look pretty and smile

Good luck!
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Have a variety of things available at different price points, that way you'll have things available to sell to people with various budgets! Display your items on different levels, so everything isn't flat on the table. I used overturned coffee cans and small totes draped with fabric to build up my levels. Use a pretty table covering on your display table. Have business cards or contact information printed in case people want to contact you later. Have plenty of change. Most of all have fun chatting with the folks in attendance!

Comment

When someone stops at your table, it helps if you give them a little tour of what you are selling. For instance, "these are tea towels that I make myself and here are some pot holders and these are makeup bags." Some people are too shy to ask and may not be able to figure out what is on your table.

Jeannette

Comment

You could show the bags being used for different things. Makeup, of course, but pencils, cell phone and charger cord, snacks, little toy collections. Some of them might sell for child gift add-ons and stocking stuffers.

Comment

Smile...don't cross your arms in front of your self and don't remain sitting. Stand up and face outward and don't spend time on your phone or talking to your friend. Call people over to your table...just say something like, "Merry Christmas, hope you're having a good time here today. are you a sewer? Try to engage the crowd. It will pay off.
            Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
            Terry

Comment

Working...
            X