It's been awhile...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been awhile...

Hello all...it's been awhile since I've been on here. What's up with all the "football streaming" posts? As well as some other random and odd posts??
    LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Re: It's been awhile...

Good to see you again! We have a bit of spam right now but it's being dealt with.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I was just reading the "spam" thread...
      I don't understand why this type of thing has to go on. Crazy for sure. I usually hover over a post name before I open it. Have no interest in streaming football or submarines.
      Thanks for the heads up.
      LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Mimis-quilts View Post
        I was just reading the "spam" thread...
        I don't understand why this type of thing has to go on. Crazy for sure. I usually hover over a post name before I open it. Have no interest in streaming football or submarines.
        Thanks for the heads up.
        we have a lot of spammers lately and only a few folks to monitor. Since a lot of this comes from overseas, they post while the monitors are asleep! We're not on duty 24/7 ! Just regular forum members like you!

Comment

I've noticed the spam not just here but also in a couple of quilting Facebook groups I follow. Maybe it's because of the holidays the icky people take advantage of folks being extra busy?
          Sherrie
          Life ain’t always beautiful
          But it’s a beautiful ride - Gary Allen

Comment

Welcome back. I guess all those threads have been removed because I didn't see them. Good job Karen.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome back Pat. Karen and Jean do try to keep up with the spam..but sometimes it just gets by them. No biggie, if you don't click on links from new posters and report them if they look suspicious.
              Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
              sigpic

Comment

Pat, it is good to see you back here. Hope you can come often now.. Let us know how things are going for you.
                Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
                :icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
                X