Newest fabric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newest fabric?

How do you search and find the newest fabric lines? I see the designers post new lines all the time on facebook showing in my feed. But, when I come here and search I don't see them. How do you keep up with the newest fabrics available?

Re: Newest fabric?

I buy most of my stuff from the fatquartershop. If you go to their website on the menu you can click on "what's new" or "coming soon" and that's how I see what the latest fabrics are. Idk how other websites track that. FQS has prices pretty similar to M their shipping is fast, and they have good customer service. I just usually buy what I like (unless buying for a specific project) and I don't really care if its new or not.
    Last edited by jjkaiser; November 14, 2016, 09:25 PM. Reason: Auto correct wrong

Comment

Yep -- Fat Quarter Shop or Shabby Fabrics
      Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link: :icon_woohoo:
      http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Comment

I peruse The Fat Quarter Shop new offerings and the "coming soon" too. I also follow some quilting blogs and find new fabrics on those. I think sometimes the designers might get new fabric before the general public too. I'm just guessing on that though.

Comment

I am confused as to why MSQC doesn't have a link or page for that. I've seen their warehouse, I've seen the 13 shops housing fabric, why isn't there a way to shop the NEW stuff when it comes in? I don't want to scan through 3,000 layer cakes to find something new. (sigh).

Comment

If you click on the "Quilt Shop" at the top of this page, it takes you to a page where you can click on "new products" and it shows the new lines of fabric along with other new products.

Comment

Fabric shack has releases on new lines too. I'm on their email list.
              🌺 Lorie

Comment

309Bella, Not so much. This was my point. I am getting update after update from the Designers about new lines available on facebook... and they are not here. I find it hard to believe that my favorite site only has about 20 new products to see when you click on that page.

PS... Went to FQ Shop site last night and got lost in their NEW and Coming Soon offerings. Went to bed drooling.

Comment

Working...
                X