Wi-Fi and direct PC connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wi-Fi and direct PC connection

I was just looking at the Janome Skyline S9, a sewing only machine (not embroidery). One of its selling features is that it has "Wi-Fi and direct PC connection."

What would you use "Wi-Fi and direct PC connection" for on a sewing machine?
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Re: Wi-Fi and direct PC connection

Oops! Never mind! I just found out that the Skyline S9 *is* a combo sewing and embroidery machine. I was unable to delete my question.

But while I'm here, does anyone own a Skyline S9?
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

I bought a Janome 15000 last year. I thought the wifi option was silly and at first my modem wasn't powerful enough to reach the basement, so I couldn't use the wifi feature. I got a new modem, very powerful! It recognizes at least 5 neighbors' WIFI networks, so it reaches the basement sewing room easily. The first time I got the embroidery machine to receive an embroidery design from my computer I was so excited! It really is a cool feature! Of course, walking a thumb drive five feet from the computer to the machine isn't that laborious a task, but if I design or resize on the computer, it is easier to do that work on a full size screen rather than the machine screen. So I do like that feature on my machine!

Comment

That's how my Janome 12000s HorizonLink works.....I just love it!
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I just found out today if your purchase the Janome Skyline S7 by December31 you can get $500 in free accessories. I purchased mine is July so I missed out on this incredible bargain. If you don't need embroidery this is a great machine. I keep it in my travel case and take it to retreats and guild "sew days".

http://janome.com/siteassets/blog/20...ccessories.pdf
          Robin
          My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Working...
          X