Tucker trimmer I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tucker trimmer I

I think I posted this thread in the wrong section. I am still new at this site.

So here is Bev Tucker's (Tucker Trimmer I) found at her site - studio180design. I think she makes some of the best trim rulers out there, even up there with Bloc Loc.
    Attached Files

Re: Tucker trimmer I

I have this & like it too! I don't have many rulers & probably don't use it for as much as it can do! LOL.

Comment

One of my favorites too. Half as much trimming on HST's.
      sigpic

Comment

I am a huge fan of Deb Tucker's tools; especially, the Tucker Trimmer and Wing Clipper.

Comment

YES, I have both of the wing clipper templates along with her lemoyne star ruler. I always use her wing clipper when making flying geese. My FGeese always come out perfect no matter how inaccurate my sewing is.

Comment

It looks like a regular ruler to me! Maybe I need one, my Flying Geese are not pretty--or identical!

Comment

I, too, am a huge fan of Deb Tucker's rulers. I have the lemoyne star, tucker trimmer and wing clipper. I use my wing clipper all the time and all of my FG come out perfect even tho my sewing is sometimes sloppy.

Sheep Farmer by day....sigpic....Quilter-in-Training by night
              The Farmmyfarm

Comment

Working...
              X