shark tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shark tank

There was a vendor at the Houston show that has a small finger product that cuts your threads. It think it is Clipeeze or something similar. You put it on your fore finger, wrap the thread around it and it cuts the thread. He will be on Shark Tank on the 18th of November. He would not tell me if he got an offer as it was filmed in June and signed an agreement-can't wait to see what he makes them for vs what he was charging for them or if he gets a offer. He said he made them to cut finishing line but women saw them and wanted them for sewing.

Re: shark tank

It's amazing how sometimes a simple idea like that really takes off. Hope he has success with it.

Comment

I saw him too! Really interesting little device. I prefer the device alone and not on the finger. I can't wait to see the show and buy one.

Comment

So what was the price at the show?
        pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I've had one for years - wonder if his was an original idea?????
          Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
          it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

It was Thread Cutterz. 1 for $12.99 and 2 for $20.00 (or $25.00...I forget). I bought one and love it. I bought a plain black one but they also had a glow in the dark one which might have been fun. I used mine on the plane ride home from Hosuton for cutting thread while doing EPP. I

Comment

Speaking of flying-I had no seat assignment for the flight home so I had to get it at the gate. Of coarse, I got the last seat on the plane, did not recline and had no window-it was a terrible flight home. But as I was getting off the plane-last of coarse there was an older gentleman still getting his stuff to get off-his comment was that all of the ladies on the plane must have attended the quilt show as we all looked to be that age-I wonder what he thought he looked like. He said it in humor-but I was not so sure I took it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Claudiaj View Post
                Speaking of flying-I had no seat assignment for the flight home so I had to get it at the gate. Of coarse, I got the last seat on the plane, did not recline and had no window-it was a terrible flight home. But as I was getting off the plane-last of coarse there was an older gentleman still getting his stuff to get off-his comment was that all of the ladies on the plane must have attended the quilt show as we all looked to be that age-I wonder what he thought he looked like. He said it in humor-but I was not so sure I took it that way.
                Yeah....we're gonna need his name and seat number...haha. Doesn't he know that quilters come in ALL ages?!

My goodness. I think I would have said something like, "Oh, we were all chaperones for the Kardashian's dog." LOL!
                Barbara
                http://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftySweetPeas

Comment

Working...
                X