Craftsy sale is still on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craftsy sale is still on

I just received 2 (four) yard cuts of Mountain Moss and Anthology Red. They look even better in person. I am tempted to buy another 4 yard piece of Mountain Moss.

So addicted to fabic hehe.

Does anyone know if Craftsy is going out of business or is no longer going to sell fabric?
    Attached Files

Re: Craftsy sale is still on

Opps, wrong red fabric. Here is the right one
    Attached Files

Comment

I doubt they are going out of business. The had a really good sale 75% off some stuff last Christmas.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

On Craftsy I am seeing the Mountain Moss as a 3.5 yard cut for $19.20 which works out to $5.50 per yard plus shipping. Is this what you are referring to

https://www.craftsy.com/quilting/sup...ard-cuts/53573

Are you getting a four yard cut someplace else? Do you get a better price by accessing the "app" instead of going to the website?
        Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

Craftsy always has several items on clearance. Those are the best prices I have ever found.
          Since they just relaunched/updated their website, it is highly unlikely they are going out of business. They are pushing their Boundless line and Cloudborn yarns.
          And nothing beats their classes.
          Preeti
          http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/

Comment

I browsed their fabrics last night. There are 42 pages worth. I think I quit after about page 20 or so. Many items on the last pages say sold out. There are several clearance items. Many of the sizes of pre-cuts I would have liked already were sold out. I'm still trying to use from my stash & cannot really justify buying more fabric right now.

Comment

WOW, Mountain Moss by RJR was listed in two different posting on Craftsy. I paid $30 for a 4 yard cut and you pointed out pre-cut yardage of 3.5 for $19.

I will be ordering the one you listed for almost half the cost. THANK YOU DeniseSM. I love mountain moss will be using this fantastic batik in upcoming projects.
              Last edited by Daniel Becker; November 5, 2016, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X