Retreat class variety?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retreat class variety?

So my mom and I are talking about wanting to attend a retreat next year... but right now every single retreat has the same classes - a Dresden quilt and a rhombus quilt, and we would like to learn something a little different. Are those class listings placeholders, or are those the only classes ever taught unless a guest instructor is brought in?

Re: Retreat class variety?

Well, there will be the 2017 Fall Forum retreat. This is a Missouri Star retreat that is only open to us forum members! We bring whatever project(s) we want to work on, and a few technique classes are offered. Mostly it's fun because we all feel like we know each other, and finally we actually DO!

You can read the threads that were posted about the retreat in the Groups section of the forum.
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Most retreats I go on we bring whatever projects we want to work on. Then the person hosting the retreat usually has a welcome gift for each person and we work on that project at a set time during the retreat.
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Previous retreats were all varied, so I would also think you are looking at placeholders. You could wait a few days for the retreats to be filled out more. Or you could email the retreat organizer for more information.

Comment

Working...
        X