Houston Bound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Bound

Boarding pass printed, bags packed, hair colored and styled, mani done, got cash, extra checks printed, credit cards ready for some action......tomorrow is the big day for me. Flight is at 710am arriving Houston at 930am......can't wait.

Re: Houston Bound

I'm going to be there on Fri, Sat and Sun hopefully. Have a good time. Maybe I'll see you there!
    Patrice S

Comment

Hope you'll have a great time Carol and Patrice.

Some of my plans changed at the last minute........not sure if I'm going now. But if I end up going Saturday I will try to meet you'll at the M* booth.
      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Okay pc. I'm actually not sure about my plans. I had a friend who was on hospice who passed away today and my 90+ year old neighbor passed on Tues. I'm not sure when the funerals are going to be so everything is up in the air right now. And since I have the alarm people coming tomorrow, I can't go then.
        Patrice S

Comment

Working...
        X