craftsy!!!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

craftsy!!!!??

Classes on sale for $20.00!!! Have to see what I want to learn next! Love Craftsy!
    :icon_rolleyes:

Re: craftsy!!!!??

I never took one of the Crafty classes, but they do look nice. Are they easy to use/learn?? Thanks

Comment

So far the ones I've gotten have been decent. (I have only taken classes I've gotten for free though)

Comment

Ok if you like to sit and watch videos. I don't. Some of the instructors are very well known and do give good value in the lessons.

I finally got an answer from a quilting module about "less is more" Told her I had absolutely no desire to fill every last space on a quilt with quilting. Would she mind a less is more person? She said there was nothing wrong with "less is more" and that her techniques would work well with that requirement. Very nice person.

Comment

I have taken multiple classes, primarily for FMQ. With one exception I have been very happy with them. I love that you can go back and review them time and again. I find that to be a really nice reference.

Comment

The classes do come on sale for about $14. I won't pay $20 knowing that.
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

I have over 100 classes on Craftsy, lots free, many for 9.99 when they offered them that low, now most times the lowest is the 20. Sometimes they are for the 15. I keep hoping for a 9.99 sale again. They recently had a sale on the app, and I got two classes for about 10. I love the classes and refer back to them many times and there are many things in the classes I still want to do.
              Karen
              Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

If you do not like a class, find no/little value in it, Craftsy will refund your money.
                Preeti
                http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Here's a link to a thread from last year during a promo Craftsy had. We started a thread talking about which classes we liked and why or why not. This might be helpful in deciding what class you might like to take.

I agree with Lorie. Don't pay anymore than $20.......sometimes the classes go on sale for less. Wait them out if you can.

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sho...sy+access+pass
                  "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                  Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Also, if there is an instructor you really want a class from just follow them and n social media like Instagram because they inevitably post a sale on their class. I got one from Joawn Hawley of Lazy Girl Designs for $10 that way, love it and it came with patterns that would've cost me a lot more (I was wanting to buy them but my LQS doesn't stock).

I do really like their classes. I'm not into sitting and watching for hours, and it's nice that they break their classes into nice little segments to help break it up for you.

Oh and don't forget, JoAnns coupon emails sometimes offer a free class of your choice.

Comment

I think the classes are great value. It's video, you keep it for future reference, you get materials you can download and/or print, you get questions answered - both general questions and questions specific to your work via pictures you post, and you have collaboration with others taking the same class. Very good content, instructors and adult learning platform.

Comment

Working...
                      X