Well??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well??

My plans are all set for the Houston show. Going Thurs and Fri then my sister are I we're going to drive to Spring on Sat, home on Sun. So now she threw and offer in which is, quilt on Thurs., a big Christmas craft show in Sugarland on Friday, quilt on Sat. Thought I would do the vendors on Thurs and the Quilts the second day. Am concerned about how crowded it will be on Sat. Oh such decisions.
    Yikes!

Re: Well??

It will be crowded, but I think you'd manage. As for construction, I was down there yesterday for market, and there is still some construction in front of the convention center, but it's not nearly as bad as last year. Most of the construction was between GRB and Minute Maid Park, as they are trying to finish projects before the SuperBowl. Have fun. If you have time, stop by the M* booth around 2 on Sat. to meet other forum members.

Comment

Re: Well??

Thanks for the info I think what will happen is I will take the bus from Kingwood to the Convention Center and then either she or her husband will pick me up. I don't plan on arriving much before noon or 1PM as maybe some of the crowd will thin out and 4-5 hours is plenty enough for me. If I go Sat. I will probably drive down myself but maybe the weekday traffic won;t be so bad. See you Sat is I am there about 2PM-booth 2003??

Comment

Working...
      X