My Pitty Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Pitty Party

Thought I only had to do the final stitching the binding on the quilt for my sister. Not going to happen! None of the corners are turning correctly! That's what you get when you really don't feel well and you sew. Appears I will end up taking the binding off and start that process of attaching over. Lucky I can add to the binding before I start attaching again.
    No, I am not a happy camper !!!!

Re: My Pitty Party

Aww! I hope you feel better now, and the next attempt goes perfectly!

Comment

Sorry. I'm sure it will turn out great; take your time and hope you feel better.
      Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link: :icon_woohoo:
      http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Comment

Oh I am sorry you've had a disappointing time with your binding. The same thing happened to me a while back and I must admit it was due to my being just a bit too much in a hurry and just a bit too slap dash in my process. Like you, I had to re-do the binding. Now I make a point of not rushing, doing all the steps I know I should do and taking it slowly. I even turn the speed on my machine way down as far as it will go so I can't help but handle and sew the binding carefully.
        Good luck with the re-do......it'll look great and you'll be a happy little you again!!

Comment

Feel better, put it away for a day or two then go back to it. (advice from previous experience!)

Comment

I can feel your disappointment. I hope your second try goes perfectly!
            Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
            X