Awesome LA Classes Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome LA Classes Today

I just got home from an amazing day of classes with Angela Walters. Although I also have her Craftsy classes (she's one of my favorite teachers), it was amazing to spend the day with her. We had 4 students in this morning's class on negative space and 6 in her feathers class this afternoon. I will be practicing this weekend. Thank you for letting me share my happiness.

Re: Awesome LA Classes Today

Karen, I'm so happy you were able to attend these classes and learn from Angela Waters. I can't wait to see what you create with your new knowledge and experience!
    Cindy

Comment

I'm totally jealous! She is a favorite of mine too. I'm glad you had that experience today.

Comment

Oh that would be so much fun! I did a FMQ class with her last year, but it was with a regular sewing machine (which I am terrible with). I just need to get in there and practice with what she taught. She is a sweetheart!

I took my first hands on LA class at MQX Midwest in Springfield last week with Margaret Solomon Gunn. It was with using rulers. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it being hands on. She is also a sweetie!
        Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

I would love to take an Angela Walter's class! I have her first 2 FMQ books & plan to order the next one, which I think is available now. I've used several of her patterns on my quilts. I noticed when browsing the Jaybird web site, they have several postings of quilts she has done.

Comment

Sounds like a fun day! Glad you had a good time!
            "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
            Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Lucky lady - Angela is a great instructor with wonderful ideas. Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Comment

Oooohhh...if I weren't so happy for you, I might be just a wee tad bit jealous! Pictures! We need pictures of what you learned to do!!

Comment

Good for you. I wish we had something like that around these parts (I live in the boonies).
                  Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
                  X