Today's DD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's DD

Ooh, I am tempted to get that Kaffe Fassett warm roll at that wonderful price, and free shipping! I love the hot colors. I just finished a quilt top in those fabrics, with the addition of some coordinating hots. Wonder if I would tire of it if I have another mess-o-fabric to play with.

Re: Today's DD

The Kaffe fabrics are very pretty. I can see why that would be hard to resist. I think I will order a couple of notions I was wanting to try. I was just waiting for free shipping.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Those Kaffe colors are great but I have been waiting for the large Dresden template to come back in and it is now!
      Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

I already placed my order. I had pulled out two cool Kaffe Fassett jellyrolls yesterday for my next quilt and I was thinking I need some warm colors to spice it up. This jellyroll is just what I need. Added the burst template to do Robs tutorial, and the small orange peel template to do Robs Mandela tutorial ( I already have the large orange peel template template). Darn the total is $39.90. Added the Missouri Star magnet for $0.95 so now I get 300 Quilters Cash and free shipping.
        Happy dance.
        Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

Augh, ya got me! *makes fake dying noises as she reaches for her wallet*

I'm officially off my fabric diet... couldn't resist the Nature's Pearl layer cake.

Comment

I am making the DISCO quilt with Kaffe material. I may get the one on DD and wait for another to go on sale. The one I am making is queen size so will take me a long time to do so maybe it will go on sale before I finish.

Comment

Ohhhhh, I fell down so hard, lol. Got the Crackle layer cake (I have the JR, so how coukd I not?), the Nature's Pearl, the Kaffe Jr plus several cuts of fabric and thread and a ruler. I told myself that since I do all the Xmas shopping, I can pick my own stocking stuffers, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Snip Snip View Post
                Ooh, I am tempted to get that Kaffe Fassett warm roll at that wonderful price, and free shipping! I love the hot colors. I just finished a quilt top in those fabrics, with the addition of some coordinating hots. Wonder if I would tire of it if I have another mess-o-fabric to play with.
                Oh I hope you are happy you enabler. YOU MADE me look and I ordered.
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I treated myself to some of Tula Pink's Slow and Steady line to make a hexi gems applique quilt. I'd been wanting to make a floating hexagons quilt since I got the template, but the hexi gems pattern seemed even cuter.

Comment

Placed my order this morning and already have shipping notice with USPS tracking number!!! Wow!
                    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Oh lawd..........must resist! I went back and looked at Nature's Pearl.......wow.....I like that one! Must resist.......I think I might be going to the Houston show!
                      "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                      Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I caved too, and ordered the KF jelly roll. And some thread.
                        You know, I used to roll my eyes at my mom when she would make a bee-line for the bright pinks and reds, no matter what it was: clothes, flowers, fabric. Now here I am, doing it too. I am becoming my mother.

Comment

I ordered the Wordsmith jellyroll....love this fabric!
                          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I just checked the DD, & the Kaffe Fassett JR is sold out. I was gone most of the day. I checked M* at 4:50 p.m., but had no time then to order. Now it's gone. Well, I really didn't NEED it, but it was a good buy & free shipping. Guess I'll just keep shopping my stash. I hope everyone else who got the DD will post pics of what they make with it. I had been thinking about making the "Radio Way" pattern from Jaybird. It uses 2.5" strips. Oh well, maybe another time. I do have other JRs in my stash that I need to use.

Comment

Working...
                            X