Binding score!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Binding score!!

I just finished putting the binding on a fall table runner for my dining room. Yes, I know I am behind! When I neared the finish line, I was so disappointed to see that a diagonal seam that joined my binding strips together was going to fall right at the ending seam! Urgh! I would have 2 diagonal seams within about 1/4" of each other and on a table runner that would be so ugly and noticeable! BUT....when I did finish it, by taking a seam just a hair away from the first seam........the quilting and binding angels were shining on me! I only have the one diagonal seam that shows and it ended up no bulkier than normal. Yay! Now, quick, what should I work on now? Obviously, today is the day for sewing and quilting!!! I never have things work out so well.

Re: Binding score!!

I sent those binding angels just for you! Special delivery, too!!

Okay - how about doing some matching place mats and/or coasters? That's on my to-do list for the fall (oh, wait - Autumn has already arrived. Before I get there Winter will be upon us.)
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Re: Binding score!!

Sorry....I used an older candy pack for this one....and some scraps and backing from the stash. I have no more matching fabrics for even coasters. Good thing, too. It is past time to be starting on Christmas decor! (I won't even admit that I thought about making up a Halloween runner yet this week! )

Comment

Working...
      X