Wow! DD already sold out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! DD already sold out!

Don't think I've ever seen it sold out so fast! I figured if I ordered before noon I would be safe. Oh well, next time if I really want it I know I need to order as soon as I see it!
    Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Re: Wow! DD already sold out!

I saw the DD this morning and thought, Oooo what a great deal, now let's see what else I need/want.

By the time I got around to it, DD was all sold out, and since I don't really need the other stuff at this time, I just put everything else in my wish list.

Oh well, I guess the old saying is true: You snooze - You lose!

Comment

I was snoozing! Drat. But they have micron pens up now so I was mightily confused as it doesn't say sold out. Had to go check my email to see the DD.

Maybe they could turn back time just for me? No? Aw

Comment

Was that the rotary cutter blades? They always sell out quickly because the price is awesome.

Comment

Yeah, it was a pack of 5 blades. I saw it and jumped on it before I went to bed last night. I knew it would go fast.

Interesting they have a second DD. I like it.

Comment

I must have gotten in right under the wire, because I ordered that and the 10" square template and when I looked at the page with the daily deal on it about an hour later, it was for the micron pens.

I debated about whether I should buy it or not, but I'm glad I did - that's a huge savings!
            Sheryl

Comment

I checked at 10 am and they were gone.
              Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
              Terry

Comment

Originally posted by snippet View Post
                Yeah, it was a pack of 5 blades. I saw it and jumped on it before I went to bed last night. I knew it would go fast.

Interesting they have a second DD. I like it.
                Living in Mountain Time Zone is very handy because I get the DD just before I head for bed. I've always been able to get whatever it is that sells out later on. My DH does all my cutting for me and when I went to show him at breakfast it was gone. So glad I went ahead and got them before bed last night.
                Nancy

Psalm 126:3 The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

Comment

Working...
                X