Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make an Easy Burst Block Quilt with Jenny & Rob! New Tutorial!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make an Easy Burst Block Quilt with Jenny & Rob! New Tutorial!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz8o0p15JKk

Enjoy
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Re: Make an Easy Burst Block Quilt with Jenny & Rob! New Tutorial!

Undecided on the quilt, but that is an interesting template!!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

A very interesting quilt but not my taste.

Comment

Not too crazy about this one, but thanks Anika for the link this morning, as always.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Ok, I groaned when I saw the name, but now I'm ready to try it!

Comment

Oh, I love this! I'd seen the template on the website but wasn't sure how it worked. I've been wanting to make the burst block since Robs first tutorial but it was more complex than I trusted myself to do, lol. The template really makes it look much easier.

Comment

This is a nice quilt, just not something I would make.
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
                Ok, I groaned when I saw the name, but now I'm ready to try it!
                Just ordered the template, hope I can get time to try it out!

Comment

Love Rob and of course Jenny, and it's always fun to see them do a quilt video together. But... this one is a bit too geometric for me, so won't be making it. Thanks as always for posting Annika!!
                  Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

It's interesting, but I think I'd be in front of my laptop more than the machine trying to figure out how to cut it out.

Can't wait to see yours Jean!
                    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I like modern quilts so I do like it. But right now I have so many others on my to-do list I think this one would have to wait a long time. But it is fun to see Jenny and Rob do a video together. They are both such fun people.
                      Debbie

Comment

Love the quilt. Maybe one day....

But, I would have liked to see how they handled the seams. Since the seams were pressed in the same direction, there is no "nesting" unless they mush the seams and have them going in different directions than they were pressed.
                        Vonnie

Comment

I like the quilt a lot, but have so many other projects going on.... I added the template to my wishlist for some future time. If Jean bought it today, it should show up in the DD shortly
                          Cindy

Comment

Cindy, you are so funny (but it is sew true).

Great looking quilt, not my taste but I can see a place for this one in a teens room, like Vonnie I am wondering about the bulk in the seams when sewing the blocks together.
                            Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

It looked like some of those masks you see from Africa or the islands in the colors they used. Definitely a masculine quilt.
                              I wonder how it would look in softer sunset colors.

Comment

Working...
                              X