I love M* and Chris was the best!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love M* and Chris was the best!

I ordered WHITE material for my white and lady bug special order quilt. Got the Kona 10 squares and the lady bug material and the backing. The backing was suppose to be Kona white but turned out to be Kona Snow. Uggh. So, I emailed but apparently my email has stopped working toward M* (go figure...my favorite in box is from M with the DD and newsletter) So I called and talked to John. (by the way...I was number 29 in que and was on the phone with him in just 6 minutes) John was a saint and said he would email me a shipping label to return the fabric and then I told him that I wasn't getting email from them for some reason. He took the time to reset my email and it still didn't come.
    So, I had an old email from Chris and I replyed using that. Chris promptly emailed me back and we spent the day trying to fix my problem. He said his email was on a different server from the one John was using. After about 4 hours , Chris happily put my shipping label in the mail (USPS) and told me my fabric would soon be on its way.
    Still haven't solved the problem of the email with M*'s newsletter so if any of you have any suggestions I would be happy to try them. I have gone into my spam box...not there....I have reset my internet settings and checked the box to always allow Missouri quilt co...but ...still nothing.
    Anyway....Chris is the best. I told him somebody should make him a quilt and he replied that he had been trying to coerce someone to do that for a while now....maybe I'm a somebody (I was taking a break for two weeks from the sewing room but, ....)
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Re: I love M* and Chris was the best!

I love the "chat" feature... got instant results using it. I can't remember just where I saw it...somewhere in the shop area.
    The post office lost my jelly roll and all I got was a torn label with a letter saying I needed to fill out the enclosed form describing the contents and they would look for it.
    I used the chat feature and got instant replacement and they (MSQC) would file the claim. How Neat and gracious of them...
    Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
    :icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
    X