Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute tutorial with Rob Appell and his daughter Ruby

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/land...campaign=tms88

Ruby makes a doll quilt including quilting it. Good father/daughter video.
    Vonnie

Re: Cute tutorial with Rob Appell and his daughter Ruby

I watched this earlier today and thought it was very cute! I'm actually looking forward to the second video: making the dust ruffle.

Comment

This is adorable! So happy to see this. Made me a bit nervous with her finger tips so close to the foot. Rob and daughter did a fantastic job to encourage youth and even older beginners. Thanks for sharing this!

Comment

Ruby seems to have some serious skills with working with fabrics and sewing machines. I saw those fingers near the foot, but saw that she knew when to move her hand at the right time. She obviously had a great teacher!

And I think she was sewing on a BL Jane, those are the uber fast machines! Great control!
        Last edited by Jean Sewing Machine; October 3, 2016, 09:13 PM.

Comment

This was a really fun tutorial to watch! When I took a class from Rob in California, he mentioned that his whole family was going to Hamilton in the summer. He also asked us what we thought about having Ruby do a video; the whole class encouraged him to do so. It is terrific to see that actually happened. What a sweet girl Ruby is!
          Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
          X