Babylock Flourish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babylock Flourish

I did it. I took the plunge and bought the machine. I was originally looking at the Brother 1400e but the Flourish was too good a deal to pass up. Only downside is the dealer is much farther away then my Brother dealer.

Now that I'm home I'm terrified to use the machine. 😄

Re: Babylock Flourish

I feel like that when I bring anything new home. I had the darndest time with a food processor. lol. Congratulations, I love my Babylocks!
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Congratulations on your new machine. I LOVE Babylock!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
        I feel like that when I bring anything new home. I had the darndest time with a food processor. lol. Congratulations, I love my Babylocks!
        It took me two years to discover our food processor had a dough blade. Some much easier making pizza dough now.

Comment

PandaBear ~ Does your dealer provide free classes to learn how to operate your new sewing machine? The classes are so helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by JCY View Post
            PandaBear ~ Does your dealer provide free classes to learn how to operate your new sewing machine? The classes are so helpful.
            Yes. Unfortunately the dealer is a good 40 minutes from me. Bright side, I can call or email with questions. Other bright side, I was given 2 years of online classes- I think Babylock classes, I need to check that- included in my purchase price.

I will take a class with the dealer. I just have to find the time to get there.

Comment

Check to see if maybe a demonstration on youtube. I bought a Viking (late model) and found a tutorial on it. Very useful. But I also had a couple lessons at the factory I bought it.
              sigpicLinda :icon_wave:

Comment

Originally posted by Pandabear View Post
                It took me two years to discover our food processor had a dough blade. Some much easier making pizza dough now.
                Now I have to look if mine has one!

My dealer is about 25 min away, but there is a Walmart across the street. I usually go to the garden dept.
                🌺 Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
                  Now I have to look if mine has one!

My dealer is about 25 min away, but there is a Walmart across the street. I usually go to the garden dept.
                  The dough blade on mine doesn't have teeth. It looks just like the regular cutting blade in every other way.

The dealer is in a little town that is quite adorable but not that much to do.

Comment

Wow, I just looked it up. That's a nice machine!
                    Vonnie

Comment

Congratulations. Looks like a lovely machine.

Comment

Congrats on the new baby (lock).
                        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X