Birthday Bash sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday Bash sale

Oh, my goodness!! I was sooooo good the past few days, but today's sale was too good to pass up!

I rarely place "big" orders, but I have been wanting the Robins Egg strips for a long time, and that got the ball rolling, lol. I can wait to see what my mystery fat quarter bundle will be, and I got the storage bag as a xmas gift for my MIL. I splurged on some citron twist yardage (not on sale but I neeeeeed it, lol) and added some of the Lavish and whisper whites charm packs to top me up.

Squeee

Re: Birthday Bash sale

Got my robin egg strips too!

Comment

Yep...I've been waiting for a whopper of a give away just so I could order the rest of my yardage. I'm almost sure this is the DD for me.
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

Yep. I jumped on it, used up all my Qcash, too.
        Went right to my wish list, and picked up some favs, including the teflon pressing sheet that was a DD awhile back. I didn't get it back then, cuz there wasn't anything else I wanted at the time to justify the shipping.

In my opinion M* does everything right when it comes to online fabric shopping.
        - easy to see all the prints included in a precut collection
        - wish lists to save items you may want later
        - Qcash that invites return shoppers and doesn't expire in an unrealistic time frame.
        - an online community of the most friendlyist people I 'know'
        M* gets 90% of my fabric purchases because of all this.
        Happy birthday M*!!!!
        Pieced By Me! :icon_wave:

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

Originally posted by Harleybb View Post
          Got my robin egg strips too!
          Do you have plans for yours? I've been wanting to make Rob Appell's version of the 3 Dudes quilt ever since I watched the tutorial, but I wanted to be able to know just how many strips of each color I'd use, and I think the Robins Egg strip pack would be great. Of course, now that I'm thinking about it even more I'm not sure there will be enough gradation. Sigh. Still, I love the colors in it and the 5 strips of each color will make it easy to plan a cool quilt I think.

Comment

So how many fat quarters do you think we will get?
            Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
            Terry

Comment

I went back & looked yesterday - the deal said "one of these 6" and a picture of the bundles, so I'd guess there'd be 8-10?

Comment

Working...
              X