New sewing room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New sewing room

We have been moving my quilting room from our upstairs bonus room to our mostly unused guest room. The stairs are becoming an issue for us both. I cleaned, sorted and purged before we brought anything down this is the end result. The green cabinet is old and I just re used it, the the cutting table is an old island that we did not need in this house. I tried to re use and re purpose everything so nothing new had to be bought.
    Attached Files

Re: New sewing room

What a nice room you have to work in!

Jeannette

Comment

I love the way you have it set up, and good for you for figuring out ways to reuse things you already have! I love the feeling that gives you, like Yes! Look what I did!!

Comment

Very nice room! I like how you repurposed what you had it looks like it does a good job for all your sewing equipment.
        If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Looks like a light, airy space to work in. There's nothing like natural light.

Comment

Great-looking room - I bet you will really enjoy it being on the lower level.

Comment

Juliebelle, looks like a nice space to sew in. Very organised.

Could I ask about your sewing table? Where you got it or a brand name. It looks like a nice size and with the ability to set your machine down to be flush with the surface is great.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmaE View Post
                Juliebelle, looks like a nice space to sew in. Very organised.

Could I ask about your sewing table? Where you got it or a brand name. It looks like a nice size and with the ability to set your machine down to be flush with the surface is great.
                It is a computer table that we found on Amazon about 5 years ago I am sorry I do not remember the brand. The spot where the machine sits is where the keyboard should go and it is adjustable..

Comment

Such a great sewing space...love it!
                  sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Fabulous! Sure your works would be excellent if you make them there.

Comment

Very nice room! I was originally going to set up my sewing room in our Bonus room too and so glad I decided on a first floor room instead. I like to be closer to the hub of the house. Don't you just love sewing in front of the windows? I have that setup too and love it.
                      I am Sew Blessed!
                      Alina

Comment

Wonderful sewing space. It looks like you did some great planning when you arranged you space.

Comment

Great sewing area and wonderful natural light! I'm sure you'll love sewing in your new space and get rid of climbing stairs.

Comment

Just Grand! Lovely room to work in. I always like a window to look out of when I sew! Congratulations you did a wonderful job.

Comment

Love it, what a great sewing space. I really like the cutting station and green cabinet.

Comment

Working...
                              X