Not enough fabric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not enough fabric

I'm new to the forum and not sure if it's appropriate to post this so if not allowed, let me know. I'm searching for a fabric that has been discontinued. I'm doing this for a friend who doesn't use the internet. She has need of a fabric called Sunshine Cottage by Northcott. If she can find two yards it would be wonderful. Please check your stash for this fabric, or if you know of a site I could search let me know. I've already tried many with no luck. Thanks in advance.

Re: Not enough fabric

That looks like a fabric line. Can you narrow it down to which one?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...hcott&_sacat=0
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

That question is always allowed. The ones that aren't are the ones where you are selling something (join the trading club here).
      sigpic

Comment

You might check etsy. I've found hard to find fabric there a couple of times.
        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
        Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I don't have any better suggestions,I want to welcome you to the forum from Massachusetts.
          :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Working...
          X