Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know that you can buy two of the Daily Deal today (Sep 16)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you know that you can buy two of the Daily Deal today (Sep 16)

It looks like a one time deal but it is a very pretty jelly roll. And you can buy two at that price.

Vonnie

Re: Did you know that you can buy two of the Daily Deal today (Sep 16)

I only tried once to buy a daily deal twice, but the second one was charged for the normal Price. Maybe they have changed the rules since than. Thanks for the tip

Comment

Yep - those colors are ME!! I snagged two and a couple little things I had put off buying until I could just have one shipping charge. YEAH!!
      Debbie

Comment

Yes, it is a one time DD. Almost 2 for the price of one. Usually the second one ordered is at regular price, but it is still a good deal if that is what you need.
        No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
        Aesop

Comment

Renate - only today can you buy two daily deals at that price.
          Vonnie

Comment

This is great!!!

Now this is important: To buy two jelly rolls at the deal price here’s what you’ve gotta do: click “ADD DEAL TO MY BASKET” then click “VIEW BASKET” and click in the box next to the Daily Deal and change the quantity to 2.

Comment

And they are sold out already!

Comment

Wow - that was a fast sellout!

Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do with mine, lol.

I'm thinking I will sort both of them into strips that are the same and see what "speaks" to me - because after my Kaffe Fasset JRR disaster, I'm going to be mighty careful how I put really bright/busy strips next to each other, lol

Comment

I decided I didn't care for that particular combo of batiks, so I passed. I'm really trying to be good & use from my stash. It was a good buy for those who got in on the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by JCY View Post
                    I decided I didn't care for that particular combo of batiks, so I passed. I'm really trying to be good & use from my stash. It was a good buy for those who got in on the deal.
                    I did not buy it either. I'm trying to be good! LOL - Let's see how long that lasts!
                    Vonnie

Comment

Working...
                    X