Anyone else getting the Mystery Batik Charm Pack as the Daily Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else getting the Mystery Batik Charm Pack as the Daily Deal

I ordered this morning - love the Island Batik's. I use them for the Hampton Handbag by Pink Sand Beach Designs that I make for my craft table. I got this one and the Sunset Hill Island Batik charm pack and two SHades of the Season charm packs.. Even by a slim chance I get the Sunset Hill one as they mystery pack, I will be happy.

Can't wait to see which one I receive
    Wendy
    http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Re: Anyone else getting the Mystery Batik Charm Pack as the Daily Deal

I am seriously considering this.
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Comment

I am really wanting to, am thinking very strong about it. I also love island Batiks!

Comment

I want to. I do. However I have so many precuts now that need to be used I just can't justify more. No matter how pretty they are.

Comment

I wanted to, and I did it. I figured for the price it was worth it, as i needed something else from them so i could get it all at the same time and only pay the one shipping charge. Now to wait and see what goodie island batik I receive.
          Vicki C:icon_hi:

Comment

I'm done with mystery charm packs. Three times in a row I ended up with
            packs I wasn't thrilled with. I do love batiks though......

Comment

Originally posted by laura44 View Post
              I'm done with mystery charm packs. Three times in a row I ended up with
              packs I wasn't thrilled with. I do love batiks though......
              I can understand that but I figure since it was an Island Batik pack I would like I t.
              Wendy
              http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I did. I loved what I got last time they did this so I just HAD to :-) I also ordered the Dance of the Dragonfly Blue Metallic Charm pack because I fell in love with that too when I recently saw it. Now wouldn't it be nice if both charm packs complimented each other? Then I'd have two charm packs to work with for a project!
                https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

I gave it some thought, but I have quite a few batiks on hand now -- both pre-cuts as well as yardage -- so I passed. I'm really trying to use from my stash.

Comment

I got it because I was ordering something else. They come in handy when you want to make a baby quilt. It keeps the cost down when you use an inexpensive charm pack.

A co-worker want me to make a baby quilt for [$xx] and I told him I'd see what I can do. I found one of those DD charm packs I got when ordering something else, added a few more charms to make it 48, cut 48 more charms from some Kona white I had for another project, plus 12 from a $2 piece of fabric I got at goodwill, so for less than $10 I made this 39x52 before border which will also be cut from the yellow dragon fly piece of fabric from goodwill:

Quilt_D9P.jpg
                    Pieced By Me! :icon_wave:

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

Working...
                    X