Is this something I should go to??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this something I should go to??

I just found out this is coming to our area. It's $40 a ticket. Has anyone gone to one of these? Is it worth it?

https://lawrenceartscenter.org/event...brandon-mably/
    Lori

http://sewtimeforme.blogspot.com/

Re: Is this something I should go to??

He was at Mo. Star last fall. I was very inspired by his lecture. I'd say if you are interested in color and pattern and ready to look at these elements in a different way, then by all means attend. I'd go if he were lecturing near me!

Comment

For someone that lives on an island and never gets to see anything I would feel lucky to have that come around. I would go. Do it for me.
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

It's a 'Must Go'

Comment

I would say yes! Sarah's Fabric store as you know does not define themselves as a quilting store or a garment fabric store .. They simply have everything any sewist.. Is that a word? .. Any sewer might want .. If they're promoting this event and you have the 40 bucks to go ... I'd go with an open mind .. Looks fun!
          Life ain’t always beautiful
          But it’s a beautiful ride - Gary Allen

Comment

I second everyone. I saw him at M* (the event Jean mentioned above) and it was exciting, informative - all the good things. He is a wonderful, down-to-earth guy and had everyone intrigued.
            Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
            it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

I bought my ticket about a month ago, one my daughters is going too, she is really into knitting, and dyeing yarns. I hope you decide to go. If you to let me know and we can met (in person) . I have watched a couple of utubes with him in it. I am very fascinated how he see colors. I think I can learn some of his ways of putting colors together . I have never done anything like this before and I am very excited about it.

Comment

I will say, yes do go. I went to the one at M* also and it was great.
                Vicki C:icon_hi:

Comment

If you love Kaffe Fassett fabrics & enjoy color & new ideas, by all means go. I'd say it's worth the money.
                  Last edited by JCY; September 11, 2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X