Secondary DD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secondary DD's

Has anyone noticed that when you get a DD email daily that after the main DD you go down and there are two others. I noticed that it says "Daily Specials You can add as many of these to your cart as you'd like."

There had been discussions here that people lamented that for the DD you could only get 1 at the special price and often, particularly with charm packs a project takes more than on pack. So it looks like now we could, say, order 4 of a pack in the DD at the sale price? I only see that quote in the emails and not on the website DD page.
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Re: Secondary DD's

I see that too. I didn't really notice that it wasn't on the web site because usually I look at the email.
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Comment

The Daily Deal you can get only one at that price but the daily and weekly specials you can get as many as you want.

It has always been that way since they added the daily and weekly specials. I don't usually see the deals by email o maybe they just added that language.
      Wendy
      http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

I am having trouble getting mine to go through. I need a new pressing mat. ;-(

Comment

Originally posted by tsladaritz View Post
          I am having trouble getting mine to go through. I need a new pressing mat. ;-(
          Shop employees will not see your message. Try calling them to order if you're having trouble online. They may be able to solve why an order will not go through as well.

Comment

yes, they have the Daily Deal, Daily Specials, and Weekly Specials too. They are there, you just have to scroll down the page to find them. I like them because I can buy several, but the DD is certainly cheaper.

Comment

I guess the way I look at the Daily Deal is like this: I get 1 charm pack for 1.95 and the 2nd for 8.95 plus 5.00 shipping ..total of 15.90. OR I can get both the charm packs I want for 8.95 each plus 5.00 shipping for 22.90. I think the first deal is the best .. Sort of like using a coupon on one ketchup bottle and paying full price on the 2nd bottle .. You're still money ahead .. Right??
              Life ain’t always beautiful
              But it’s a beautiful ride - Gary Allen

Comment

Since M* loses money on every DD it makes sense that they limit the quantity to just one. The Daily Specials are a great price, and I like be them. We DO want M* to stay in business, don't we?

Comment

The daily deal is limited to one at that price. Not a problem. Just buy what or how it works best for you.
                  I will say that I usually need more than one charm pack, and the one time I got only one, it was sold out, and discontinued by the time I got it, fell in love with it, and looked for more. So if you love it, just pay more for the second [or third] one at the time you buy it. Or get the layer cake which will get you 4 charm packs if you cut them.
                  Pieced By Me! :icon_wave:

Pre-cut Yardage Chart

Comment

I always thought it was fair that you only get one of the DD at the special sale price. MSQ would lose money if they didn't do that. I think the charm packs really come in handy for when you want to do placemats, purses, tablerunners etc. And they are easy enough to combine with other fabrics and still get the extra sparkle and variations of a variety of fabrics from the pack.
                    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X