Rented time on a HandiQuilter Simply Sixteen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rented time on a HandiQuilter Simply Sixteen

I went to a not so local LQS and rented time on her Simply Sixteen which I had already fallen in love with at the Quilt Canada show. I finished two kids quilts and had such a blast doing it. Other than finishing two quilts, I wanted to give it a go so I could decide if I wanted to buy one or not. I'm definitely going to be buying one at some point, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Re: Rented time on a HandiQuilter Simply Sixteen

I have been tempted to try this at my LQS but have not jumped in yet. Thanks for sharing your experience, now maybe I will have to take the plunge.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Can you say how much the rental cost was and what you figure you paid to quilt each baby quilt?
      https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
      Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Originally posted by asta View Post
        I have been tempted to try this at my LQS but have not jumped in yet. Thanks for sharing your experience, now maybe I will have to take the plunge.
        Go for it. It was so much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlie Wolf View Post
          Can you say how much the rental cost was and what you figure you paid to quilt each baby quilt?
          It was $30/hour. I paid $90 to finish both quilts. I was not very fast, so it could have taken less time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyndaj View Post
            It was $30/hour. I paid $90 to finish both quilts. I was not very fast, so it could have taken less time.
            Thank you :-)
            https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
            Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Working...
            X