Do you ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you ever?

Do you ever fall asleep thinking about a quilting idea and go to sleep, dream about it and in the morning can't remember the idea! Ugh!

I'm also dreaming about moving! We're moving next month to a small place closer to where my DH works!
    Carrie

I cut it twice and it was still too short!

Re: Do you ever?

Yes way to often
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Comment

I have solved half the world's problems, come up with wonderful inventions and brilliant songs and poems, but can't quite remember them the next morning. Darn! Thus the hurtful (but truthful) saying: "IN YOUR DREAMS!"

Comment

Actually, thinking about quilting ideas and what I'm working on and other quilting thoughts, help me to relax at night and sleep! I haven't dreamed about quilts, not that I remember anyway. That would be sweet dreams!!!

Comment

This happened to me last night!! I kept thinking about the little baskets I'm going to finish for my sisters' nursing class reunion and had the perfect saying that I was going to insert in the basket along with some wrapped chocolate. Can I remember it today??? NOPE Maybe if I stop thinking about it it might come back to me. I hope so. It was really good. Should have gotten up and written it down last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Snip Snip View Post
            I have solved half the world's problems, come up with wonderful inventions and brilliant songs and poems, but can't quite remember them the next morning. Darn! Thus the hurtful (but truthful) saying: "IN YOUR DREAMS!"
            My dear friend Karen and I have solved all the world's problems, they just never ask us!
            Last edited by ucarrieme; September 9, 2016, 02:52 PM.
            Carrie

I cut it twice and it was still too short!

Comment

Working...
            X