Sew excited to start my next quilt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sew excited to start my next quilt!

I finished purchasing the fabrics today to make my son's three fabric quilt. I started out with a different pattern, but have decided to switch it to the T block instead which has a ton of meaning, not the least of which is the letter our last name starts with

Here's my fabrics, and a pic of the pattern. I will use the solid Canada red as the focus fabric for the T, and the black with maple leafs will be the binding. This quilt will be twin size so will fit on his bed there, or he can use it on the couch. I have some charcoal grey wide back flannel in the house I may use on it, or I may splurge and order some red fireside backing....decisions decisions. The fabric is pressed. Cutting will commence after supper!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Terri

Re: Sew excited to start my next quilt!

Isn't it so fun to embark on creativity? Your fabrics are a great start.
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Comment

Re: Sew excited to start my next quilt!

Originally posted by grammaterry View Post
      Isn't it so fun to embark on creativity? Your fabrics are a great start.
      Sure is! I've had the gym floor fabric in my stash for about 2 years with plans to add something basketball to it for pillowcases or a quilt but basketball fabric is really tough to find! With the pattern I am using I think I will still have enough for the quilt plus matching pillowcases The three fabric quilts are fun and fairly quick.

Terri

Comment

Working...
      X