I'm Excited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Excited!

As I turned out the lights in my sewing room, I noticed something "glowing". What was it? Ha! It was my spool of 'glow in the dark' thread. Oh, I am excited! I haven't used this thread yet. But I have already chosen a quilt top, and recently met a young child who would love a quilt with glow in the dark thread. I am so looking forward to finishing this quilt.
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Re: I'm Excited!

Sounds like it is going to be a fun project to work on.
    :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Good morning, Sylvia, I haven't figured out how to post a thread of my own and I saw your post. We have our home NE of Tampa and we are just getting the serious stuff from Hermine. A squall line came through about 80, lasted at the most 5 minutes. We have trees down all over the neighborhood. The trunks on the road are about 5.5 to 6+ feet in diameter. We have power through our generator, but the neighbors have none. I haven't been outside, due to the hour, but I can hear the chainsaws and forklifts working all up and down the roads. We parked our cars in the front pastures. My husband is going out to work with the crews as we have another squall line coming in in a few hours. Hope you have a great holiday; will keep y'all posted.

Comment

We'll be praying for you folks on the East coast.

Comment

Oh Pat, please be safe!!
          Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

Oh... Fun .... That child will be thrilled.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

What a fun thing to do! A child will Love this.

Comment

Hello Brenda,
                Thank you for your thoughts. We got the power and the phones back about 30 minutes ago. Huge trees down around the neighborhood and tons of chain saws going. I think the storm threw a mini tornado in our area b/c there is not that much damage a few streets over. We will be cleaning up all this weekend. Most importantly, no one got hurt. Enjoy your weekend!!

Comment

It is fun! I used glow in the dark thread on a quilt that I gave one of my nieces. The quilt was with dolphins and turtles, so the glow in the dark looked neat in under water scenes.

Have fun with it.
                  Vicki C:icon_hi:

Comment

Working...
                  X